Electric golf push carts are the golf players’ saving grace as it totally eliminates the need to hurdle those heavy things. Without a doubt putting your clubs together in an electric golf cart is far more convenient, energy and time-saving.
You not only save yourself from straining your back, but you also get to put those time and effort into more valuable activity than carrying those heavy clubs around the course. Gone are those days when younger players will really have to carry their clubs with them whenever they have to change spots.
Also, Check – Best Golf Bags
After all, you will be enjoying the perks of what your electronic golf cart has to bring. So, choose wisely.
Top 10 Golf Push Carts [Electric]
Best Electric Golf Push Carts Reviews
This golf trolley is a complete package of what a carrier would wish to have in his trolley. It provides you the best possible combination of features that you can get in a golf trolley. It includes everything you need to get started; be it Lithium Polymer Battery (27-hole range) or Smart Charger (120V wall plug), it consists of the best smart features you would ask for.
It has a total weight of 29 lb. including battery. But its light-weight does not degrade its quality. Even after the lightweight, it is powerful enough to climb steep hills. Its dual 200W tubular motors make it easily maneuver around hills and rough.
You do not have to worry about manual handling of the trolley in any case because the trolley is to be controlled by a fully functional remote control, which has the ability to move the machine in all 4 directions. One more reason for which it is easy to handle is that it has a Direct-Drive System, which means no heavy unreliable gearbox to struggle with. It operates in Free-Wheel mode with power off.
Along with that, to ensure your convenience, it has been built with a feature that enables it to be used with variable speed as per the user’s convenience. It is assumed that it will not make you suffer in between the way because its lithium-ion battery technology lasts for a full 27 holes of a championship course, which certainly is a long-lasting time.
- You do not have to worry about manual handling of the trolley in any case.
- The trolley is light-weight and compact, which makes it easy to carry.
- It works perfectly and is extremely easy to load and unload.
- It has a long-lasting battery.
- Bar connecting the wheel to the main body is plastic and when tipped over, it may break off from the body.
- Sometimes, when going straight it tends to veer left so the remote has to be constantly used to straighten it.
- When the grass is wet, the wheels slip when turning.
This cart has to offer you a combination of light-weight, compactness and remote technology and lithium battery. It comes with a 24v Lithium-Ion Battery to ensure that it works long in each charge. It works efficiently with its battery duration. It also has 250-watt dual motors and a handset Remote for your convenience. It’s compact and lightweight folding aluminum frame makes it easy to carry and strong to sustain at the same time.
It is easy to toggle in and out of the following mode. With the following mode, you really do not need to worry about your clubs. A quick push of a button when you stop to take a shot, approach a green or bunker and you are good to go. Buggy will follow you slightly to the left and 2-3 paces behind. Bridges and paths are easy to navigate.
Basically, you can take the electric cart to any place and can navigate without thinking about the buggy. The machine keeps a full note of the users’ convenience and hence has easily accessible features which any person can take advantage of. It is a tough unit to beat.
- Easy to carry because of its light-weight and compactness.
- The technology it uses is easy to access.
- Easy t use follow mode.
- Long-lasting battery duration.
- The design of the folding is a little awkward.
- It could have been designed easier.
- Apart from that, the machine sometimes responds erratically to the remote.
- The unstableness of this machine sometimes distracts the concentration of the game.
- It works the best on straight roads as the machine loses adhesion to hills at times.
The caddy comes with a light-weight frame, the structure of which weights 22.5 lbs. It comes along with lithium batteries, along with which it weights around 26 lbs. It has an adjustable handle which makes it easy for you to control it. It has a high range which ranges up to 36 holes depending on course conditions. Its folded dimensions and structure built with aviation-grade aluminum makes it easy to use.
It is easy to set up and quick folding. Being a lighter cart, it just gets up the steepest slopes with a nudge, which is effortless to do. The real plus, however, is the lithium battery, which is about the size and weight of a brick. It plugs right into a charger and powers up nicely in a short period of time.
- The lightweight frame and lithium batteries.
- Powers up quickly.
- It has a high range
- The cart, on occasions, does not respond to the remote and this is because the batteries drain pretty quickly.
- Also, it will need to be guided and will occupy a lot of your attention to avoid potholes and side slopes to prevent tipping over.
Also, Check – Best Golf Balls For High Handicappers
The three-wheeled cart with a strong body made up of good quality material. This machine has been made in a way that it is very easy to assemble. The instructions for its use have been made very clear so that it becomes easier for the user to use it.
It is very easy to use on the course. Unlike other machines, this one has an excellent remote response, which makes the users experience controlling the device hassle-free.
- Strong body.
- Easy to assemble design.
- Has an excellent response to remote.
- Port for umbrella holder and scorecard holder is poorly designed.
- You’ll have to find something to hold it in place.
- The wheelbase is a little too narrow.
- Tends to tip on sidehills if you’re not careful.
- The speed control of this machine is not so smooth and the remote control is too big.
This device is remotely controlled with Dual 200W motors and 12V – 33AH SLA battery, which will enable you to use the machine for a longer time without getting irritated with multiple charging requirements. This is a very well-constructed, well-appointed electric golf cart that is easy and runs to use.
A very heavy-duty battery precludes the need, for now anyway, to spend $400 more for a lithium battery on some other competing carts. All the accessories you need (and more) are included. Charge the night before and you’re good to go. Remote works well.
Navigates hills and roughs without much difficulty. Battery life is more than enough for 18 holes. The machine has airless rubber tires and power-off free-wheeling. This machine is value for money.
- It has additional accessories.
- The battery lasts long.
- Easy remote control.
- Works well in rough areas.
- The tires sometimes become the cause of problems.
- Also, unless your bag is centered (an impossible task) it pulls and you have to constantly correct the tracking.
- The built quality of this electric golf cart is not very strong.
- It is not meant for a really complicated area.
Related post- Top 10 Best Golf Bag In 2020 Reviews [Lightweight], check it out!
This new super-compact 4-wheel navigator has been engineering with front swivel wheels which ensures your convenience to carry it very well. To facilitate you more, the navigator has been designed to be controlled by a full direction remote control allows for left, right, forward, reverse and speed control; which enables you to have control over the navigator without much manual hassle.
It has a simple two-step fold technology to ensure easy to setup. It is very light-weight and easy to handle. The GPS holder is located inside the tray near the handle. Just flip it open, adjust it to the size of your GPS, and you are ready to roll. Also, it is suitable for hilly places as well.
- Four-wheel comfort.
- Full direction remote control.
- Easy to set up Very light-weight and easy to carry.
- It has a fifth wheel and when it tips backward it is scary.
- It may tip frequently.
- The wheelbase is not so wide.
- The umbrella holder is in the wrong position.
- It should be on the top of the handle.
- Instead, it is on the side of the cart.
- It is tough to walk with the cart with the umbrella because it is too low in height.
This cart has to offer you the most features in one gadget. It is one of the most loved devices by the customers. With light-weight and strong body, this cart is a combination of various amazing features. One of the features is that the cart will follow you on the course throughout.
It has been inserted with the latest Bluetooth follow technology which is more reliable than the other technologies. It has been equipped with CNC machined aluminum housing. The remote-control facility works for all directions: forward, left, right & Reverse controls.
It has a rechargeable Lithium handset and Battery, ensuring good battery backup. Downhill braking is probably its best feature. It is the best combination ad value for your money.
- All in one combination.
- Bluetooth technology is epic.
- The battery has a good backup.
- Downhill braking is a unique feature.
- The following mode is tough to activate.
- The remote also sometimes experiences operative issues.
Also Check – Best Golf Cart Batteries
The trolley comes with a lightweight frame of 21 lbs. It has a plug’n play battery. It’s being compact and designed in a simple three-step fold system makes it easy to handle and set up whenever required. For easy and convenient charging, it has a USB charging socket, which will make sure that you do not have to be troubled.
It has been equipped with Automatic Distance Function (ADF) and Digital power gauge. The cart’s light-weight has solved many customers’ back issues. The battery is simple to install/remove and to charge. It has a strong body.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- It is very simple to operate.
- The automatic distance function is brilliant.
- Easy to set up.
- It does not have an easy foldable structure.
- The holder system seems more convenient than this one.
#9 Tangkula Electric Golf Push Cart Manual Control Foldable Umbrella Holder Scorecard Holder Lithium Battery TPR Handle Golf Carts
This electric golf cart is propelled by rear wheels which are on sides, so the cart does not lose traction uphill nor does it spin the front wheel while lifting or turning. This golf cart is smartly designed as an electric golf push cart and not just a retrofitted pushcart.
Golf push cart adopts the sturdy iron construction, strong components are the key ingredient for a high-quality cart and a lasting positive experience, it can carry your heavy golf bags easily.
Golf pull cart adopts the 12V, 18AH lithium battery and a powerful 120W very quiet electric motor, equipped with these power units let this golf cart very useful.
The golf cart has the TPR handle, the handle with comfortable cushioned grips and gives you total control at all times, left or right-handed. And there are the umbrella holder and scorecard holder on the handle, which will provide the big convenience for you. This electric golf cart can be folded so that it’s convenient for you to store or transport it. It may easily complete 18 holes on a long course 6850 yards.
- Nice transaction grip.
- Total controllable handles.
- It has a smart design and is foldable.
- Long-lasting battery life.
- Speed control takes some time for getting used to it.
- The instruction set up of this product is poor.
- The replacement procedure takes time.
The world’s first powered auto-folding/unfolding golf push cart With just one touch, it folds and unfolds automatically No hassle. It has perfectly designed angle to distribute the weight of your bag across all four wheels; Makes pushing and pivoting easy; One of the most effortless pushcarts in the world.
It has 4 large 10.75″ wheels provide stable movement on hills and make maneuvering through rough terrain easy. At a size of 12.8″x26.4″x16.5″ folded, and weighing just 16.8 lbs., it folds down to one of the most compact sizes on the market. The battery lasts up to 6 months of use.
- Light-weight and compact.
- The auto folding-unfolding feature is the best.
- Easy to carry as it distributes the weight equally.
- Good battery backup.
- The folding and unfolding of this product are problematic.
- It has some technical operational issues as well.
- It has to be manually operated sometimes.
Best Electric Golf Push Cart On The Market Buying Guide
Golf is the perfect way to exercise and keep fit. Regardless of age, kids, adults, and the elderly can enjoy golf and use it for a healthy yet fun workout session. Even though carrying your golf clubs from shot to shot is a good way, this may not be as possible for older golfers or people suffering from any injuries and is just looking forward to having some light golfing.
Thus push and pull carts evolved into electric carts, which with the push of a button or screen controls, would follow you carrying your stuff. They are extremely handy and provide ease of use. You wouldn’t want to go wrong on choosing one for you hence given below are some of the guidelines you could follow for buying such electric carts of your convenience.
Guidelines for a Better Electric Cart:
- Cost-effective: Buy an electric cart only if you’re a regular golfer and you feel like they are an investment worth making. The Lithium-Ion battery costs more than Sealed Lead Acid battery hence invest according to your need.
- Types of batteries: Lithium-Ion batteries weigh less and are more eco friendly than Sealed Lead Acid battery which is heavy and takes longer to charge.
- Battery life: Normal batteries extend up to the time taken for 18 holes in a golf course but keep one charged extra in hand if you’re aiming at playing more than 18 holes.
- Inbuilt GPS: GPS offers a bird’s eye view of the complete course and would offer excellent guidance. It also shows yardages from your current position. But keep in mind this feature may be limited to some brands only.
- Lightweight: In case you may have to carry it, better chances for you are if the cart is lightweight. Also the cart being lightweight reduces the total weight too if you were to push the trolley sometime.
- Foldable: The trolley has to be compact and easily foldable without many complications for ease of use although, with continuous use, instructions become simpler.
Also Check – Best Sunday Golf Bags
All of the best electric golf push carts feature around similar qualities but they somehow differ owing to some special features. All these have some or other drawbacks. But the most preferred and with the least drawbacks is “Stewart Golf X9 Follow Electric Cart”. But if you want to go for a reasonable but good product, “Spin It Golf Products GC1R Easy Trek Remote Controlled Electric Golf Cart” will be the best for you.